Hi friends. I'm so excited as I'm participating in my first blog hop with the release of Hero Arts February My Monthly Hero Kits and Stand Alone Products.
There is amazing inspiration you'll find throughout the hop. Leave comments along the way!
One lucky winner will receive a $50 Hero Arts gift card, drawn from the comments left across the hop. Enter by Sunday, February 11th at 11:59pm PT, and the winner will be announced on the Hero Arts blog the following week.
Our February My Monthly Hero Kit is about peace and friendship reminding us that we all share the same sky, the same hopes and dreams.
My card features the February 2024 Classic Kit which includes all the elements seen here.
The Premium Kit includes additional elements to extend the potential for more cards and projects - even more Creativity in the Box!
I had so much fun creating my card.
1. Stamp the flower image from the stamp set in the Classic Kit with White Unicorn Pigment Ink included in the kit on Pitch Black A2 size cardstock.
2. Set aside the panel for the ink to dry completely.
3. Stamp the flower image again, this time on White Cardstock from the Classic kit with Black Intensi-fied Ink which is alcohol marker friendly. I used copic markers to color the image. Cut the image with the coordinating die.
4. Stamp the large Bow image from the stamp set on White cardstock from the Classic kit with Black Intensi-fied Ink and color with copic markers. Cut with coordinating die.
5. The Sentiment from the stamp set in the classic kit was stamped on a piece of vellum with Clear Embossing Ink, applied with Gold Embossing Powder and heat set.
7. Wrap the vellum piece to the back of the A2 panel and add Precision Glue.
8. Adhere the colored flower image, add the bow and the love word onto the vellum.
9. I also smooshed some of the White Unicorn Ink on my glass mat with a few drops of water to add splatter on the panel. I like how it adds subtle texture and interest to the design.
10. Lastly I added White Hero pearls.
Along with the release of the kits, there are some stand alone products which can be used with the kits or on their own. A list of the February Stand Alone Products can be found here.
I'm featuring the beautiful Dove and Olive Branch Fancy Die Set on my card.
1. Stamp the Words Of Peace Bold Prints stamp on an A2 panel of Premium White cardstock included in the Classic Kit with Granite Core ink.
3. Die cut a large square shape from the panel using the Square Infinity Die set. Adhere the shape with foam tape to add dimension.
5. Color the olive branches with copic markers.
8. Finish off card by adding White Hero Pearls.
Thank you for stopping by and have fun hopping!