Thursday, July 18, 2024

Sending You Waves of Happiness

 Hi friends. With summer in full swing I decided to create a fun and sweet beach scene for my card. 

I'm featuring the Hero Arts July Card Kit of the Month.


1. I stamped the images for my scene onto a panel of Dove White Cardstock with Aegean, Cornflower, Dusty Blue, Espresso, Granite, Passion Flower and Sand Core inks using a stamping platform to get good results.

2. I then gently blended the images with the coordinating ink colors with a Blending Brush.

3. After the ink blending, I stamped the boat and bird images with Black Intensified ink.

4. With the scene stamping done, I die cut the panel using one of the Nesting Postage Stamps Infinity Dies.

5. From that die cut panel, I took a smaller die from the Postage Stamps set and die cut 4 Postage Stamp sizes. 

6. To add dimension to each of the postage stamps, I die cut additional stamp sizes from plain white cardstock and adhered each to the stamped images using Precision Glue.

7. I set those die cuts aside and worked on my background. I die cut 2 of the Chain Linked Fancy Die from Dove White Cardstock and adhered to my card base using Precision Glue.

8. The sentiment was stamped on Pitch Black Cardstock with Clear Embossing Ink, applied with White Embossing Powder and heat set. Cut with coordinating die.

Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hero Studio - September Blog Hop and Giveaway!

 Hi friends. It's the release of Hero Arts September Hero Studio Card Kit & Extras.  We are celebrating with a blog hop and giveaway...