Friday, February 23, 2024

Many Blessings To You

 Hi friends. I have a card today which includes one of my favorite techniques. It combines a love of ink blending with any watercolor ink to give a textured look to die cuts. I'm using some gorgeous new products from Hero Arts Spring Catalog.

I had tons of fun making my card and hope it inspires you to try this true and tried technique too.



1. I started with an A2 sized panel of Watercolor Cardstock.

2. I smooshed Grape Slush, Blue Raspberry, Creamsicle Reactive inks onto a craft mat.

3. Spritz with water and lay the watercolor cardstock on the craft mat to "pick up" ink.

4. Dry the panel with a heat tool and lay the cardstock once again and dry.

5. Repeat the process until you are happy with the blend of colors (which like magic will mix and make new colors). 

6. Once the panel is completely dry, I cut the Floral Wreath Die from it.

7. I then cut another A2 sized panel from Mist Cardstock.

8. I then ran it through my die cut machine with the Woodgrain Texture Fancy Die.

9. Stamp the sentiment from the Spring Bunny Stamp Set onto Ultra Pink Cardstock using Clear Embossing and Watermark Ink, apply White Embossing Powder and heat set. Cut with the Coordinating die.

10. Adhere the Mist Panel onto a white card base from Dove White Cardstock using Precision Glue. Adhere the Floral Wreath Die and sentiment die cut.

11. Add small butterfly dies cut from the Floral Pattern Cover Plate, randomly on the wreath.

12. Lastly add dots onto the floral wreath flowers using Turquoise and Pink Lacquer Pens.

Thank you so much for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Monthly Hero May Kit Blog Hop and Giveaway

 Hi friends. It's the release of Hero Arts May My Monthly Hero Kits & Stand Alone Products.  We are celebrating with a blog hop and ...