Saturday, February 24, 2024

Happy Birthday

 Hi friends. I have been playing with some new products from Hero Arts Spring Catalog. 

My card today features the versatile Flower Pattern Cover Plate which is so versatile, and you get to make two cards from it using the positive and negative dies. 



1. I started with an A2 panel of watercolor cardstock.

2. I smooshed Splash, Pool Party, Green Apple, Taffy, and Lemon Drop Reactive Inks onto a craft mat.

3. Spritz with water and lay the watercolor panel onto the craft mat, picking up the ink colors. Dry with a heat tool. Repeat the process until you are happy with the mix of colors.

4. I then cut the Flower Pattern Cover Plate from the water colored panel.

5. I used just the background for my card and saved the dies (which includes flowers and butterflies) for another project.

6. The sentiment is from the Wildflowers Bundle Set which I stamped with Embossing Ink on Pitch Black cardstock, applied Silver Embossing Powder and heat set and cut with the coordinating die.

This was such a quick and simple card design which I loved creating.

Thanks so much for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Monthly Hero May Kit Blog Hop and Giveaway

 Hi friends. It's the release of Hero Arts May My Monthly Hero Kits & Stand Alone Products.  We are celebrating with a blog hop and ...