Sunday, February 25, 2024

Sending Love

 Hi friends. I have one more card featuring products from the Hero Arts spring catalog. I saved the flowers and butterflies cut from a previous project to use on my card. 

I love when a product is so versatile you can create multiple designs.


1. I die cut 2 panels from Ultra Pink and Dove White cardstock using the Infinity Scalloped Rectangle Dies.

2. Die cut the word LOVE from the Love And Floral Die Set, inked the letters with Pool Party Reactive Ink.

3. Stamped the sentiment from the Sending Peace Stamp Set on Dove White cardstock with Black Inten-sified Ink.

4. Die cut flowers and butterflies from the Flower Pattern Cover Plate (from my previous post here).I layered the tiny flowers with the larger flowers stacking them.

5. Adhered the letters and flowers with Precision Glue.

6. Added Pink Lacquer Pen to the centers of the flowers.

Thank you so much for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Monthly Hero May Kit Blog Hop and Giveaway

 Hi friends. It's the release of Hero Arts May My Monthly Hero Kits & Stand Alone Products.  We are celebrating with a blog hop and ...