Sunday, March 3, 2024

Hero Arts - March 2024 My Monthly Hero Countdown to Creativity

 Hi friends. I'm so excited to join the countdown to the release of the March My Monthly Hero Kits on Monday 03 March 2024.

We are sharing inspiration today and throughout the weekend using the kits. Come back on Monday for the March My Monthly Hero release and add on products.



1. Stamp the floral images from the premium kit on Dove White Cardstock with Black Inten-sified Ink. 

2. Color images with copic markers. Cut with coordinating dies.

3. Stamp the sentiment on Pitch Black Cardstock with Clear Embossing & Watermark Ink, apply White Embossing Powder and heat set. Cut with coordinating die.

4. Adhere Floral images with Precision Glue on Dove White Cardstock. I added foam tape to a few of the small flowers and adhered to add dimension to the images.

Adhere sentiment and add Hero Hues enamel dots included in the kit.

Thank you for stopping by.




14 comments:

  1. For the love of cherry blossoms, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So perfect. Reminds me of springtime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very soothing card -- makes one wish for Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful spring card! Love the pink colors! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the flowers, springtime and sunshine! Which is not happening in California today😧🌻

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful 😍 love cherry blossoms 🌸

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card, I love your coloring! Thank you for sharing how you created your card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card. I love the soft color on the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cherry blossoms are stunning. This card makes me ready for a beautiful spring day so I can open my windows and stamp away.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you used the cherry blossom on your card. Simple and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty; love the softness of this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your design and soft colors! Pretty card! Cherry Blossoms are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, I just love the cherry blossoms!

    ReplyDelete

My Monthly Hero May Kit Blog Hop and Giveaway

 Hi friends. It's the release of Hero Arts May My Monthly Hero Kits & Stand Alone Products.  We are celebrating with a blog hop and ...