Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Wishing you a garden of happiness

 Hi friends. My card today was inspired by my travels to Japan and made so much easier with the My Monthly Hero March Kit from Hero Arts.  I love the theme which includes cherry blossoms, ramen noodle images and so much more....

I'm featuring the Bonsai Fancy Die with the cover plate window die included in the kit (which is currently still available to purchase).


 1. I started by die cutting the cover plate from Dove White Cardstock.

2. Added rub ons from the transfer sheet randomly on the cardstock. These are so simple and fun to use. Hero Arts have so many images for different projects too.

3. I die cut the Bonsai Fancy Die from Luxe Watercolor Paper, using Watercolor Pencils to color the die cut.  

4.  Stamp the sentiment on Pitch Black Cardstock with Clear Embossing & Watermark Ink, apply White Embossing Powder and heat set. Cut with coordinating die.

5. Cut a piece of Cherry Cardstock just enough to cover the back of the window of the cover plate using Precision Glue.

6. Adhere the flowers, bonsai and sentiment to the Dove White Cardstock panel using Precision Glue.

Thank you for stopping by. Hope I have inspired you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Monthly Hero May Kit Blog Hop and Giveaway

 Hi friends. It's the release of Hero Arts May My Monthly Hero Kits & Stand Alone Products.  We are celebrating with a blog hop and ...