Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Die cutting delight

Hi friends. I'm featuring Hero Arts Peacock Cover Plate on my card which is such a versatile product to create with.


1. I started off with an A2 sized panel and ink blended randomly with Creamsicle, Fruit Punch, Taffy and Grape Slush Reactive inks. I spritz the panel with water, lay a piece of paper towel on it and lifted. I love the end result seeing the droplets which is just magical to me .

2. I die cut the Peacock Cover Plate from Dove White Cardstock and adhered to the inked panel with Precision Glue.

3. Added gems on the tail of the peacock and a tiny black gem for the eye.

I chose not to add a sentiment at this time depending on the occasion I might use the card for.

A simple card design which I hope has inspired you to try.

Thanks so much for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Monthly Hero May Kit Blog Hop and Giveaway

 Hi friends. It's the release of Hero Arts May My Monthly Hero Kits & Stand Alone Products.  We are celebrating with a blog hop and ...