Saturday, June 29, 2024

Hero Arts - Countdown to Hero Studio July 2024

 Hi friends. We are counting down to Hero Arts Studio subscriptions which will release on

Monday July 1st. We have a 

I'm featuring the July Fancy Dies of the Month.



I created my card by inking 3 small pieces of white cardstock with Stone Wash, Passion Flower and Cotton Candy Core Inks. Using those inked pieces I die cut the kite and hot air balloons. Tip: I love to die cut from inked panels when you want the exact colors on your card design.

For the background, I used a stamp set from the Card Kit of the Month to create the fun cloud filled sky. I stamped the clouds in the same colors of core inks used for the die cuts.

I also lightly inked the cloud die before adhering over the background. Lastly I added  the sentiment to finish my card design. 

Thank you for stopping by. Come back on Monday for the release and make sure to visit the Hero Arts Blog for more inspiring projects and a giveaway!



13 comments:

  1. love the air balloons and color

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never have been on a hot air balloon but I want to now and have the sky looking like that if I do

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely card, Kailash. I love the soft colors you used and it's a beautiful fancy die. I can't wait to get mine💕

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a pretty fancy card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors. Great card

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the way you inked your paper before die cutting.... such a good idea. Very adorable card... Thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful background and I just adore the air balloons! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful sky! So, let's go fly a kite!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the cloudy background and the color choices you made!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cloudy background looks fun and cheerful with the die cuts in the same colors, and I'm always fond if the fancy dies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to float away in the balloon in that dreamy, peaceful sky . . . .

    ReplyDelete

Hero Studio - July Blog Hop and Giveaway!

 Hi friends. It's the release of Hero Arts July Hero Studio Card Kit & Extras.  We are celebrating with a blog hop and giveaway! The...