Saturday, July 20, 2024

Many Blessings To You.

 Hi friends. I love creating with flowers and adding water coloring to die cuts is just so fun.

I am featuring the pretty Daffodil Dies paired with the Parquet Cover Plate.


1. I started by smooshing Taffy and Fruit Punch reactive inks on a craft mat. Spritzed with water and "picked up" the ink with a panel of Water Colored Paper. On another panel I did the same using used Key Lime Fizz and Apple Green reactive inks.

2. I dried the panels each time and picked up more ink depending on the colors I wanted. 

3.Once the panels were completely dried, I die cut the Daffodils from the water colored panels and assembled the flowers.

4. Set those aside and then die cut the Parquet Cover Plate from Dove White Cardstock.

5. I then adhered the cover plate on an A2 panel of  Kiwi Cardstock using Precision Glue.

6. The sentiment from the Spring Bunny Stamp & Die set was stamped on Pitch Black Cardstock with Clear Embossing Ink, applied with White Embossing Powder and heat set. Cut with the coordinating die.

7. The flowers and sentiment were adhered with Precision Glue. I added a few gems from my stash to finish off the card.


Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hero Studio - September Blog Hop and Giveaway!

 Hi friends. It's the release of Hero Arts September Hero Studio Card Kit & Extras.  We are celebrating with a blog hop and giveaway...