Sunday, August 18, 2024

Hello

Hi friends. I am sharing a card that I made with dies that were included in the Hero Arts August Card Kit of the month.


Let's get started on how I created my card.


1. I started by smooshing Taffy and Fruit Punch reactive inks on a craft mat. Spritzed with water and "picked up" the ink with a panel of Water Colored Paper. On another panel I did the same using used Key Lime Fizz and Apple Green reactive inks.

2. I dried the panels each time and picked up more ink depending on the colors I wanted. 

3.Once the panels were completely dried, I die cut the flowers, leaves and 2 thin strips and set aside.

4. I then trimmed a panel of Canary Cardstock and together with the strips of cardstock, adhered to a card base with Precision Glue.

5. I then applied Olive Wax with a Palette Knife through one of the leaf images on the stencil, all of which is included as part of the kit contents. 

6. Once the wax was completely dry I added splatters with a brush by mixing a few drops of water with some of the wax.

7. I assembled the flowers and adhered them to the splattered background with Precision Glue.

8. I added few more splatters to the flowers and leaves.

9. The sentiment was stamped with Embossing Ink on Pitch Black cardstock, applied Gold Embossing Powder and heat set and cut with the coordinating die.

10. Added Pink Lacquer to the centers of the flowers to finish off the design.

Thank you so much for stopping by.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hero Studio - September Blog Hop and Giveaway!

 Hi friends. It's the release of Hero Arts September Hero Studio Card Kit & Extras.  We are celebrating with a blog hop and giveaway...