Tuesday, August 20, 2024

You Color My World

 Hi friends. My card today features Hero Arts Layering Stencil of the Month.

We all love rainbow colors and using them on a card is always fun. I knew that using colors of the rainbow was the perfect way to show off this gorgeous stencil.



1. I used CherryTangerineButter BarGreen HillsDusty Blue and Passion Flower Core Inks and started inking from the top left of my Dove White Cardstock panel.

2. I used Nautical Core Ink for the inking on stencils 3 and 4.

3. Die cut panel with the 3rd largest tag from the Tag Infinity Dies. I also die cut additional tags to adhere to the main tag for added dimension. I like adding dimension this way much more then adding foam tape. 

4. Added ribbon through the tag before adhering to the stencil panel using Precision Glue

5. I die cut a leaf die from the kit with Dove White Cardstock, inked Green Hills Core Ink to add color.

6. The sentiment was stamped with Embossing Ink on Pitch Black cardstock, applied Gold Embossing Powder and heat set and cut with the coordinating die.

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hero Studio - September Blog Hop and Giveaway!

 Hi friends. It's the release of Hero Arts September Hero Studio Card Kit & Extras.  We are celebrating with a blog hop and giveaway...