Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Sending Special Birthday Wishes

 Hi friends. These Birds of Paradise flowers from Hero Arts were a delight to create with.

1. I cut a piece of Dove White Cardstock to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.

2. Using a Medium Blending Brush I ink blended the panel using Orchid Core Ink

3. For added texture I splattered with White Acrylic Spray and used a copic marker to make 'dots' on the ink blended panel.

4. I used 2 Nesting Oval Infinity dies to die cut the thin Oval shape with Dove White Cardstock.

5. After adhering the oval die cut with Precision Glue, I set aside the panel.

6. To make my die cut flowers, I started by taking Luxe White Watercolor Paper and spraying separate cardstock panels with Green+Shimmer Metallic spray (for leaves) and Orange+Shimmer, Royal Purple+Gold (for the flowers).

7. Once the panels were completely dry, I die cut the leaves from the green panels. I did the same for the flowers.

8. The sentiment from the August Clear Set was stamped on Pitch Black Cardstock with Clear Embossing Ink, applied with White Embossing Powder and heat set. Cut with coordinating die.

9. I adhered the flowers and leaves with Precision Glue and lastly added Hero White Pearls randomly across the panel.


Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hero Studio - September Blog Hop and Giveaway!

 Hi friends. It's the release of Hero Arts September Hero Studio Card Kit & Extras.  We are celebrating with a blog hop and giveaway...